Title: Maintenance Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the organization’s business goals and objectives.
Specific Responsibilities – Must be able to do all:
- Develop and oversee maintenance department and maintenance program.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment (during and outside of normal production hours) as well as perform scheduled preventative maintenance. This can include, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, plumbing, HVAC, hydraulic.
- Implement and follow lock out tag out process.
- Perform machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, drawings, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Be able to read electrical drawings to effectively trouble shoot problems.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior. Perform a variety of plumbing, electrical, masonry, roofing maintenance, and carpentry functions.
- Contact and schedule vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
- Be able to effectively and strategically work with internal and external technicians to trouble shoot equipment issues.
- Utilize preventative maintenance software, make recommendations to existing schedules, keep maintenance activity up to date in the software.
- Manage and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Work with vendors to source the most cost-effective options for spare and replacement parts.
- Work in a safe manner, comply with safety regulations and recognize unsafe situations. Take appropriate action to ensure the safety of themselves and others in the facility.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Maintain clean, organized work areas.
- Work in a cooperative manner with management/supervision, co-workers and vendors.
- Assist in on-board training with new technicians.
- Mentor and train technicians to help create depth at our technically inclined positions.
- Consult on process improvement and capital equipment purchases.
- Implement automation.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- A positive, team player mentoring attitude.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Certified electrician.
- HVAC experience.
- Plumbing experience.
- Pneumatic experience.
- PLC experience.
- Ability to perform arithmetic.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Lift at least 70 pounds.
- Tow Motor and aerial lift experience.
- Work overtime as necessary.
- Work outside of normal production hours to complete tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- Monday to Friday
- In person