Unlike a lot of companies that claim it, Reese Pharmaceutical Company hinges on creating a positive, family-oriented environment for their employees. In order for us to operate at the level of excellence we expect, we need our employees to feel as invested in our goals as we are. Corporate politics have no place here. Favoritism has no place here. But you do.
Here, what you’ll find is a small, family company that values their employees, gives healthy annual bonuses, holds company gatherings to build community, and that rewards its employees in creative ways. What you’ll find is a company that is sympathetic, compassionate, and understanding while still holding everyone (not just those on the line) accountable for the company’s goals.
If you would like to work for a company that is trusted and respected to serve the entire USA, lives and breathes teamwork, and would like to see your hard work represented on the shelves of grocery stores and pharmacies across the country, then we would like you to apply to join our team.
Operating since 1907, our fourth-generation family-owned company is always evolving and looking for new, talented, energetic individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves and meet the challenges of our industry head-on. We are currently searching for our next:
- The Purchasing Manager will be a key member of the Reese Management Team. This position will oversee the sourcing and purchasing of essential items, as well as managing inventories, to meet the demands of production. They will work with the Material Planner to identify inventory levels based on market conditions, availability, lead time, and potential supply risk. This role will be responsible for negotiating annual supply contracts to guarantee supply at the lowest possible cost from reliable and responsible vendors. This role must look for strategic sourcing and have awareness of current packaging innovation, market trends, and commodity pricing.
Machine Technician/Machine Operator
- Setup scheduled production jobs. This includes manual machine adjustments and keying in the necessary information.
- Oversee general productivity of the line to ensure production goals are met.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment (during and outside of normal production hours) as well as perform scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Perform routine maintenance on building interior and exterior, as well as plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Job Type: Full-time
- This position works 10-hour days. The work environment is clean, well lit and heated/air conditioned.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time