Responsible for inter-facility transfers of materials and finished goods.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (Must be able to do all):
- Place materials on skids and wrap according to transfer sheet.
- Load/unload trucks using either tow motor or pallet jack.
- Drive box truck to assigned locations following all traffic laws.
- Physically transfer material from Quarantine to appropriate location in warehouse.
- Perform all computer transactions necessary to query inventory.
- Assist with shipping/receiving or production as needed.
- Wear required PPE.
- Follow CGMP standards.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Work in a cooperative manner with management/supervision, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Maintain a valid drivers license
- Ability to read/write
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Tow Motor certification
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to work independently/unsupervised
- Basic computer skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as needed, including Sundays
Interested in applying for a Transporter/Box Truck Driver position at Reese?
Please upload your resume or complete our online application below.