- Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Operate the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpack, examine and route incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Perform all computer transactions necessary to ship product and query inventory.
- Support the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Arrange for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Wear required PPE.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Complete all required paperwork timely, legibly and accurately.
- Work in a cooperative manner with management/supervision, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- This east-side facility is clean and climate controlled year round. The operation runs first shift only with some opportunity for overtime on Saturdays. The organization is committed to continuous improvement and has brought in automation and is continuing to do so.
- Starting at $16.50 per hour
- Full-time positions available
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday through Friday
- Overtime as needed, including Sundays
- One location
Interested in applying for a Warehouse/Shipping & Receiving position at Reese?
Please upload your resume or complete our online application below.