Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (Must be able to do all):
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment (during and outside of normal production hours) as well as perform scheduled preventative maintenance. This can include, but is not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform routine maintenance on building interior and exterior, as well as a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Contact and schedule vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
- Utilize preventative maintenance software, make recommendations to existing schedules, keep mainenance activity up to date in the software.
- Manage and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Work in a safe manner, comply with safety regulations and recognize unsafe situations. Take appropriate actions to ensure safety of themselves and others in the building.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing of duties.
- Maintain clean, organized work areas.
- Work in a cooperative manner with management/supervision, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties as assined or directed.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Lift at least 70 pounds
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as needed, including Sundays
Interested in applying for a Maintenance position at Reese?
Please upload your resume or complete our online application below.