- Setup scheduled production jobs. This includes manual machine adjustments and keying in the necessary information.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments as necessary to ensure quality standards are met.
- Oversee general productivity of the line to ensure production goals are met. Functioning as the group leader for those assigned to the Bivans including assigning duties and tasks, monitoring employee productivity, and notifying the supervisor of employee issues/concerns.
- Assist in running production, generally inserting product into carton.
- Complete all required paperwork timely, legibly and accurately.
- Perform all required preventative maintenance.
- Inspections per protocol.
- Wear required PPE.
- Follow CGMP standards.
- This east-side facility is clean and climate controlled year round. The operation runs first shift only with some opportunity for overtime on weekends. The organization is committed to continuous improvement and has brought in automation and is continuing to do so.
- $18 – $25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as needed, including Sundays
- One location
Interested in applying for a Machine Technician position at Reese?
Please upload your resume or complete our online application below.