We are currently searching for Packers. This position works 10-hour days. The work environment is clean, well lit and heated/air conditioned.
The assembler/packer packs product according to master control.
Specific Responsibilities – Must be able to do all:
- Bring materials from staging area to production line.
- Remove product from line.
- May assemble into inners (shrink wrap).
- Assemble boxes and place product into box.
- Affix all required labels to boxes.
- Fill hoppers as needed.
- In-process inspections.
- Complete productivity paperwork.
- Verify final count.
- Wear required PPE.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Work in a cooperative manner with management/supervision, co-workers and vendors.
- Follow CGMP standards and SOPs.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Must be able to perform all of the responsibilities listed above
- Ability read/write
- Ability to stand for 10 hours
- Ability to lift 25 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING HOURS:
- 1st SHIFT 6:00am-4:30pm
- 2nd SHIFT 2:30pm-11:00pm
BENEFITS / COMPENSATION:
- Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- One location
Unlike a lot of companies that claim it, Reese Pharmaceutical Company hinges on creating a positive, family-oriented environment for their employees. In order for us to operate at the level of excellence we expect, we need our employees to feel as invested in our goals as we are. Corporate politics have no place here. Favoritism has no place here. But you do.
Here, what you’ll find is a small, family company that values their employees, gives healthy annual bonuses, holds company gatherings to build community, and that rewards its employees in creative ways. What you’ll find is a company that is sympathetic, compassionate, and understanding while still holding everyone (not just those on the line) accountable for the company’s goals.
If you would like to work for a company that is trusted and respected to serve the entire USA, lives and breathes teamwork, and would like to see your hard work represented on the shelves of grocery stores and pharmacies across the country, then we would like you to apply to join our team.
Operating since 1907, our fourth-generation family-owned company is always evolving and looking for new, talented, energetic individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves and meet the challenges of our industry head-on.
Reese Pharmaceutical Company is a family owned business. We supply the pharmaceutical industry, and ultimately, the consuming public, with high quality, unique medications that are stronger and more effective than either the name brands or their generic equivalents. We offer over 80 different products.